• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  a little white light; ledger

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

Her soft giggle is enough to coax a crooked grin from the once sullen stallion, finding that these moments are what he loves best about her. It’s a side of the Loessian Queen that not everyone gets to see, when she throws down her crown and lets down her hair, shrugs the responsibility off her shoulders and becomes someone less rigid. Free from those watching eyes, she blossoms before him into something more than a Queen. He lives for those soft moments, for those rare giggles, and goes about trying to coax another one from her as he brings her closer to him, nuzzling a sensitive spot on her neck that he’s come to know is ticklish. She steps away as she mentions teasing and it’s the bear’s chance to respond, a low growl of wanting escaping from deep within the chestnut’s throat as he quickly brings her back against him. “Don’t give me ideas.” He murmurs low in her ear, finding that the heat of his desire was helping chase away those last stubborn remnants of uncertainty.

A soft groan escapes him as she lips at the brand along his chest, as she traces the scars carved into his skin with her gentle probing lips. There is a reverence in her wandering touch, one that he has never experienced before. It is so different with her, so different then what he had felt before. He understands now what it is, this difference. With Ellyse their passion was based in mutual brokenness. With Oceane it was more than just lust, there was an intimacy laced in those roots of passion that he had never experienced with any another being before. With Oceane he wasn’t searching for broken pieces inside her that would register with his own. She was whole and strong and perfect and he simply wanted to meet her where she was instead of bringing her down with him. She made him want to be a better man.

As she presses her face to his shoulder, his teasing begins to move further back as his teeth graze against her withers, plucks at the nerves along her spine, and continues down along her barrel. His raking caress changes into something more loving as he kisses the soft curve of her stomach, trailing them further down, further back as they find the hard bone of her hip. “And I, you.” He pauses, lets the words settle in his chest and feed feeling into the new heart that begins to beat a little harder. Her words are rough around the edges and he can sense the need in them, his body responding slightly in recognization as he presses his smile into her twilight skin. He pulls back as he turns to face her, to bring his forehead against hers and breathe her confession in.

It is easier to spill the truth in the dark.

“I was yours the moment you found me in the Meadow. Glass or real, my heart has always been yours.” He has never believed in anything more. She was the reason why it had never worked with anyone else, why it couldn’t ever work with anyone else. His heart had been made for her and her alone. "My mate, my Queen, my love." With a sudden surge of confidence, he pushes back a wild curl of her forelock and looks her directly in those warm amber eyes, the desire wild in his remaining eye and not a single speck of shame can be found. “I wish us to turn into a different form, I want to see your face properly when I take you.” He growls against her mouth as he kisses her and waits for her magic to respond to his wish.

I would have you see how much I love you.

Ledger

@Oceane

Messages In This Thread
    a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 06-25-2021, 08:54 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 06-26-2021, 01:58 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-07-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-08-2021, 02:33 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-15-2021, 07:27 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-18-2021, 02:40 PM