• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  a little white light; ledger

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

“Don’t tell me what to do.”

Still ever the defiant Queen, so use to being in charge. So use to being in control. But something in her voice gives way, gives him a hint that perhaps that’s exactly the opposite of what she wants. What she needs. He merely casts her that crooked grin again, a glint in the gold flecks of a single eye. Biding his time for the right moment as his confidence lifts in the wake of her kisses and caresses, as he realizes that she truly wants him. Wants him, chosen him. She asks him a question, a whisper of breath in his ear that makes him shudder pleasantly. He doesn’t hesitate to respond as he murmurs into the opalescent heat of her, his lips at her throat as he rumbles through his kiss. “One. Thousands.” He chuckles softly, pulling back to look at the desire in her gaze and matching it with his own. “All I know is that I would live this one over and over again as long as it brings me to you.”

And he means it. He would suffer willingly, allow himself to be destroyed in body and mind again and again. As long as she would be there in that Meadow, as long as he could know her. Knowing her was to love her and that…. That was worth a million visits to Carnage’s lair. There’s an ache in his heart and an ache in his loins and the way she looks at him now makes him growl with wanting. His wish falls from his lips and they become entangled in her magic. His body shifts but his gaze never moves from her, from this new face and body that he finds himself still attracted to.

Those golden eyes that never change.

She demands from him again and this time he gives in, for now. These new arms wrap around her lower back as he brings her close to him, a hand exploring the supple skin of her new body and finding it pleasing to the touch. How he has always wanted to explore her this way, to know what it would feel like to have fingers graze over her curves, that linger on the dusky nipples of her breasts that appear in this form. He pulls her close against his scarred body, his mouth finding her neck as fingers find the back of her head and grip tightly in the cascade of layered purple tresses he finds there. He can’t help the groan of anticipation he feels with her pressed against him, as he feels himself respond against her.

"Lay down." He instructs her, a devious look on his face as he doesn't give her time to argue. Slowly he pulls her down on the hard cavern floor, taking in the view of her like this. Open and unguarded before him. These are strange bodies but instinct helps him find the ways that might please her best, finding some familiarity from what they usually are. His mouth begins to travel along the length of her, small loving nips of teeth and tongue exploring as he moves lower and lower, stopping briefly when he seems to hit on a spot that she responds positively to. He finds he wants to taste every part of her and his tongue moves further still, deeper, as he begins to tease around the opening of her femininity. Finding the spot that might make her gasp and squirm beneath his roving touch. His hands grab the side of her hips, holding her there as his thumbs graze back and forth along her hipbones, stopping briefly to press a kiss there before continuing with his torturous teasing of the delicate skin and nerves he has found.

He pauses, moving up and over her as his lips find hers, as he kisses her ravenously and wraps his hands deep into the wild strands of her lavender hair. “I would have all of you.” He huskily murmurs once more as he looks at her beautiful face. As he finally plunges himself into her and groans into her mouth and takes her the way she had demanded.

A thousand lifetimes of suffering.
    As long as she kissed him like this, that he could be inside her like this, that he could come home to her again and again.

It was worth it.

Ledger

@Oceane

Messages In This Thread
    a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 06-25-2021, 08:54 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 06-26-2021, 01:58 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-07-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-08-2021, 02:33 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-15-2021, 07:27 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-18-2021, 02:40 PM