• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i trust my life to ghosts, any

(and it's harder than you think)
    telling dreams from one another

The storm that graces the Northen island looks around, and appears mildly surprised at what she sees. His pale mouth twitches, tempting to quirk into a lopsided smile. Nashua wonders what she makes of this place, but then refrains from asking, thinking it might be an impolite and perhaps prying question when they have only just met.

"Spring, and then summer." The Freyr explains. The warmer months that thawed Beqanna reached even here, though the heat here was much milder than the mainland. And the sea surrounding them helped keep the land cool, with breezes whipping up from the churning waves. Turning his head again, the pegasus glances at the few mountains in the distance, where Camellia's attention seems to be resting.

"It's colder over the range," he tells her, having recently flown over that way, "in fact, most of it is still frozen over." When he glances at the pale woman again - with her softly falling snow and ice-like sheen of her cracked skin - Nashua thinks she might be most at home there.

She sighs, and Nashua can feel winter chilling across his copper skin as it goes past him.

"No," Nash agrees and settles his speckled wings against his sides, as if already drawing warmth for the coming season. "If I may be so bold," he goes on to say, "you seem rather well suited for it."

@camellia

NASHUA
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i trust my life to ghosts, any - by camellia - 06-30-2021, 11:51 AM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by Nashua - 09-08-2021, 11:04 AM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by camellia - 09-08-2021, 02:55 PM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by Nashua - 09-09-2021, 10:15 AM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by camellia - 09-09-2021, 06:48 PM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by Nashua - 09-12-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by camellia - 09-14-2021, 05:18 PM
    RE: i trust my life to ghosts, any - by Nashua - 09-24-2021, 11:09 AM