• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen
    mazikeen
    The lazy kiss she receives would not be her first choice of greeting, but it is still pleasant and she relishes the contact. Could he still be tired, she wonders, as he leans against her. It is amusing, this ordinary weakness from such an extraordinarily powerful creature.

“No.” She answers him simply, her voice curling in a mockery of sweetness as she shifts her weight just a little to lean back into him. It is a good idea, though, to bring him a meal sometime. Just as Mazikeen had enjoyed a vision of him watching her fight, she enjoys this too - coming to him with another kind of victory, watching him feast on and enjoy what she had brought him.

But there is also no particular interest in making this offer today because another idea comes to her, one that makes the shadows in her rich eyes dance. “But I saw a pair of snow leopards near the starlit cliffs if you’re in the mood for something with a little more… bite.” She tugs on his skin with her teeth as she says this last word, her face bright with a wicked grin. Mazikeen had told Gale once about snow leopards, how they are her mother’s favourite shape and the first that Mazikeen had ever tried.

Would it feel like killing Agetta, if she were to hunt them? She has to admit she’s curious. Perhaps he will be too, though she imagines he might need reminding of that little fact about her family. She is still uncertain about when the lines had begun to blur between one Gale and the next, though her interest in those details has faded. It doesn’t matter, not when she finds so much delight with this one.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 07-03-2021, 11:05 PM