• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

No food left for him, she replies, and the imitation of sweetness in her voice does nothing to feed his appetite. She leans against him, smelling of meat and blood and flesh, and the possibility of eating her simmers at the back of his mind.

Not this morning. Not her.

That line of thinking does lead to an increasing warmth in his caresses, another kiss placed on Mazikeen’s neck where he rests his head, and then another.

He nips at her neck with pointed teeth, hard and firm without ever breaking the skin. Not enough to draw blood, not enough to start a real fight, but enough to convey his desire. He is tired still, despite his days and nights of sleep, and his limbs are heavy. But she nips him back with fire in her eyes, and the heat of it sears through him in the way his own early morning lust had not.

She sets him ablaze, as she always has.

Some of the weariness burns away, and Gale’s touches grow hotter as well, searing and bruising her pale flesh. He pulls her toward him.

“Breakfast later,” he growls, knowing she can feel the low thum of his purring voice against her skin. He shifts till she’s beneath him and goes no further. She can feel how he wants her but he moves no farther, holds her bones she she cannot move to meet him

The Curse does enjoy the long game, and means to tease her with this. Means to frustrate Mazikeen and see her skin aflame.

But more than that he is growing tired again and knows it.
    He had slept too long before; he cannot do so again.

But nor can he wear himself out so quickly, even when she glows beneath him in the pale morning light. She looks almost like an angel, and he thinks of her outright refusal to shift to Wishbone, and the infuriating bullheadedness that he’d nearly snuffed out.

Well, had snuffed out, and had reassembled in a far better fashion.

He burns at the memories, at the Sight of all the blood and the death and the magic that has passed between the pair of them. It is Weakness to cave first, to end the teasing he had started, so he uses the words he had heard her say at the end of their first hunt, when perhaps she thought he was asleep.

Perhaps neither of them mean the words, but there is still a heat to them - like fire and lightning - as he growls them in her ear, digging claws into her shoulders to pull her toward him:

“Show me you love me.”

@Mazikeen

current appearance: glowing perlino stallion with feathered quetzalcoatl forelimbs, lightning, and iridescent navy blue scarring

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen - by Gale - 07-04-2021, 08:04 AM