• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen
    mazikeen
    She feels more properly greeted when heat enters his touch, when that lazy kiss turns into hard nips that awaken the fire in her. It continues to be a thrill to find her own desire reflected back to her in him, and she is able to enjoy the roughness with which he touches her now, knowing she will find a way to repay him for it again and again. Her own purr rises to greet his as he moves against her skin and he settles over her.

When he pauses again, Mazikeen immediately tries to shift against him but finds that she is held fast and unable to move. A rough growl escapes her, and his goals of frustrating her and setting her aflame are accomplished as her glowing markings grow down her spine and illuminate them both.

If she could think clearly, she might have returned the teasing. Might have danced away from him until they were both so frustrated there would be none of this hesitation and they could clash together until her heart gave out.

It is a problem, probably, how single-minded she becomes but it does not feel like a problem now and so she does not think on it at all. There is no embarrassment to be felt over wanting him so much, no guilt. She is only thinking of him, his weight, and the words that are growled in her ear that cause her grin to burn a little brighter. As soon as she feels the hold on her bones release she shifts her weight forwards, relishing the way his claws dig into her as she pushes against them, and then backwards again with his pull until there is no space between them at all and she knows he can feel the pleasant shudder that runs through her.

Mazikeen's horns disappear from her head only to emerge in the form of claw-like thorns down her back that sink into his skin as deep as his claws are in hers, holding him to her. There is only so much she can do in this form, in this position, but she does not want to separate enough to change into anything else and does not intend to let him leave until they are both breathless. She turns her head back, her burning gaze seeking his as her voice comes out thick with wanting. “Only you.”

She both feels and not-feels the freezing rain on her face, dripping down her neck against the bruises he's left there. Nature itself is dull in his presence and surely the ice turns to steam against them as they begin to burn.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 07-04-2021, 10:38 AM