• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen
    mazikeen
    His moans, the hiss of pain - all of it is sweet to her as they are carried on hot breath next to her ear. All of it feeds the fire inside of her but nothing so much as when he repeats the words she had said. She was already lost in everything he was giving her but she cries out her approval of how he proves these words to her. Mazikeen believes him, because how could he want anything else?

How could she?

She has no wish to move far afterwards, a satisfied and very feline grin in her eyes as he yawns and then lays out a plan for them to start the day. “Whatever you’d like.” Mazikeen murmurs against his skin. Though she means this with more restrictions than the other things she’s told him lately. She will hunt with him for equine or animal but not the former here in Hyaline, not for those protected by the deal they had made - the one he said he would still keep. For now a voice in the back of her mind tells her, but for now is enough and she is not worried about the future.

She pulls him to somewhere more sheltered before tangling herself around him as they lie down, enjoying the heat of his body against the winter chill. There is some lazy teasing but it is a game she ends quickly as his eyes begin to close and she feels hers doing the same. She had not thought she was tired but as her breathing and heart rate ease she finds she’s able to relax into this moment where they are pressed together and simply let herself be content.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You're not like anything I know or I've known| Mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 07-04-2021, 02:00 PM