• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i think i could live in it | mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

He does not expect to find her considering a shift into the purple mare, but Gale grins with delight when that is what he discovers right at the edges of her mind. For Malik, he knows. If he asks her to wear it for a while afterward she will rage, he knows, so he decides that he will do so if the opportunity arises.

Rather pleased with himself, he does not bemoan her continued protection of Hyaline’s angels. He’ll have to get rid of them some other way, Gale thinks, and is considering methods as he climbs to his feet, and dismisses them only when he is asked about their first joint kill.

“I did.” He replies. He does not tell her of the telepathy because he is still learning it, because all he has done so far is learn of her vague idea to become the purple mare she’d so staunchly refused to earlier. Useful, but not yet controllable enough to share.

“Immortality.” So he cannot be killed, it seems at first, but rather than gloat at the woman who will kill him, he instead steps closer. “Did you not feel it?” He asks, and though he closes his eyes he can see the glittering embers in her chest, can roll them about in his intangible hands in a way that he thinks might make her spark and sizzle.

“I made you mine forever, Mazikeen.” He says against her cheek, drawing back before his hungers can merge, but intrigued by the prospect. “Let’s find someone softer,” he says, “So you can know how sweet it sounds when they beg.”

current appearance: glowing perlino wildcat with lightning and iridescent navy blue scarring

Messages In This Thread
    i think i could live in it | mazikeen - by Gale - 07-04-2021, 02:49 PM
    RE: i think i could live in it | mazikeen - by Gale - 07-05-2021, 08:01 AM