• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my bad habits lead to you

YOU'RE ONLY AS SICK AS YOUR SECRETS

She pulls away, and thinks that will be the end of it.

It always is with them.

The one line that they, ironically, give themselves.

But then Skandar who is Obscene is suddenly himself again, and Aela turns her elegant head at the familiar sound of his shifting skin. The stars are back, and where they had once been the onyx sea of dark skin, suddenly destiny marks Skandar again. She reaches out and traces one constellation gleaming on his neck, finding herself unsatisfied with touching only that one piece of heaven.

As it always is with Aela, she wants more.

His fervent touch causes the Seneschal to lift her head, and without words, Aela reveals her vulnerability by exposing her throat to the wolf that Skandar could become. He could bite down again. He could perhaps even make friends with Gale by tearing her throat out and leaving her lovely body behind as a peace offering. But he follows the gentle curve of her skin and Aela wonders if he knows how many truths he could discover with this one action.

When his dark blue and orange face turns to look at her, Aela tilts her fine one towards him so that she might trap him in the intensity of her gaze.

"Do you know that I dreamed of burning Tephra for you?" she murmurs, and steps closer to him, allowing the images of that vivid dream to sear into his mind. The volcano looms in the hazy distance, illuminated only by the faint red-orange glow of magma exploding from its summit and pouring down the sides. It wasn't only Tephra that blazed during her search; there are fiery dream memories of the Pampas and Sylva burning in an attempt to reveal where Skandar had gone the last time he had disappeared.

The pictures gradually fade, leaving only the rising heat flickering behind Aela's brilliantly blue eyes.

@Skandar

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 10:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 07-21-2021, 12:52 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 07-25-2021, 05:08 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 08-28-2021, 08:55 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 08-29-2021, 09:56 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 08-29-2021, 03:15 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 08-30-2021, 08:20 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 09-02-2021, 04:43 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 09-06-2021, 02:38 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 09-06-2021, 07:20 PM