• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my bad habits lead to you

YOU'RE ONLY AS SICK AS YOUR SECRETS

Skander knew how impossibly handsome he was; he must know, she thinks. They had been alike in that way, knowing how to use the laws of attraction to point things in their favor. Aela has known from their beginning that the galaxy-marked stallion was good looking - almost divinely so - and yet the thrill of the sight of his clenched jaw invokes an entirely new feeling.

Aela has brought men to their knees before, but never a God.

It sparks an intense rush of adrenaline (and desire), and it makes her wonder if Skandar knew what he did to her; if he knew the way that he could topple all her carefully laid plans for them really did mark him as the Dark God's son. But she doesn't care, she decides. Aela lets his burning touch sear her skin and it sizzles where the healing waters and his touch join together. Despite the way that the two magics counteract each other, the slender palomino becomes wholely his (as much as Aela can belong to anyone).

She continues to tilt her head back, exposing her throat more and more to the skinwalker. His touch - though heated - feels electric and it only emboldens the Empath, who continually begins to lose the grasp of her own powers and begins to forget where she begins and he ends (or whether they had ever been separate beings at all). There is only the sensation of fire; of warmth and flame and all the ways that they might rage together.

"I can certainly can," she murmurs into the crook of Skandar's throat when she turns her cheek towards him . Never doubting herself as only Aela can, but she doesn't doubt them, either. "But imagine it," she whispers wickedly back to him. "Of what we might do," says the palomino who continues to transform into something between flame and flesh, of becoming something only that Skandar could be with her. "Of burning the world simply because we wished it," she continues, "of turning everything else to ash because there is nothing brighter than us."

@Skandar

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 10:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 07-21-2021, 12:52 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 07-25-2021, 05:08 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 08-28-2021, 08:55 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 08-29-2021, 09:56 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 08-29-2021, 03:15 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 08-30-2021, 08:20 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 09-02-2021, 04:43 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 09-06-2021, 02:38 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Skandar - 09-06-2021, 07:20 PM