• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  If I can't be better than them, I'll become much worse
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Aela had told him to forget it. However, he could seem to forget nothing.

Not of the way her skin had peeled back as the indigo creature plucked a piece of her heart. Nor the way she had been in pain, the pale scar against pristine gold slashed into her chest.

She was not his and yet she was his responsibility. Being the Pampas Prince… and all that. She should take this as high praise really, that he was starting to take action. Do something instead of nothing. The longer he sits and festers, the more scales begin to explode along his fur. So it comes on one day of his increasing need to wander, he finds himself headed to the lake.

To Hyaline.

Aela would call him fool-headed and stupid and she would probably be right. This was far worse than facing the likes of a mind addled Sabra. But it’s not enough to stop him. Not when the slithering inside him refused to settle, the restlessness to not be idle, the morbid curiosity to see the magic man himself. He had always though villains were wonderful in their own way. Had at most times modeled himself to be one. Gale was intriguing as much as he was disturbing. It would be interesting either way to meet him.

The gold and black stallion was well aware of kingdom protocols but that sense of recklessness refused to back down. So he strides past the border as if he belongs here. And seeks out the stallion that Aela had shown him from her memory.

Just a little chat. This was purely business after all.

obscene

@Gale
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    If I can't be better than them, I'll become much worse - by Obscene - 07-28-2021, 09:20 PM