• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  If I can't be better than them, I'll become much worse
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

The satisfaction in the other’s snake-like eyes is irksome, and Gale scowls in response. It has not been a pleasure, says the wrinkled line of his navy brow, but he doesn’t speak aloud. Instead, there is a sharp and sudden scent of blood in the air, and Gale vanishes into a cloud of smoke that’s carried away on the wind.

He will pay for that magic later, probably in the form of a day-long migraine. He’s found that he can tear himself apart for Power, and in some rare situations the pain is worth it. This had been one such time, to remind the cocky Southern prince of exactly what he is dealing with.

It will be good to have the Waterfall here in Hyaline, Gale thinks. The waters can heal anything, and the still lake could use a good stirring up.

@Obscene

Just a lil closer!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If I can't be better than them, I'll become much worse - by Gale - 08-24-2021, 07:08 PM