• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Lately I've been so disconnected
    CrownS
    A laugh tumbles easily from his lips. In the corner of his mind, though, he wonders if he should take a break from practicing his magic to attend to the needs of his friends and loved ones. Perhaps. His new children will be born soon and they’ll require close attention, he thinks. Maybe Obscene will have young of his own for the twins to bond with.

Oh? Find Reave for what purpose, I wonder?” he asks with a tilt of his head. There is mischief in the grin that overcomes his face then. He hopes there is some sort of trouble to be caused, some irons to cast into the fire, and he shifts his weight as he prepares to hear his friend’s stories. Crowns is thrilled to hear news of Obscene’s ascension both as a ruler and a Fae, to say the least; but he is overjoyed when his friend says he leapt off a cliff.

It sounds like something I would try before I learned to use my wings. I’m envious of your near death experiences,” he admits with a chuckle. “I’ve mostly been napping and learning just how hot a fire can burn. I’d love to show you some time.

He turns then to survey his home and the cliffs in the distance. There is something dark coiling behind his eyes as he thinks for a moment, but then his smile returns as bright as ever.

So what are your plans for the Pampas? A nice retirement home? A place to house your harem?
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.
    @Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 07-29-2021, 12:58 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 08-20-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 08-23-2021, 04:36 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 09-08-2021, 08:20 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 09-09-2021, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Reave - 09-10-2021, 11:56 AM