• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  before i'm alone
    i could be your favorite monster.

He doesn’t know to be afraid of things larger than himself, yet. His world is built entirely upon
    only his needs for now: hunger, sleep, warmth. He startles awake when she speaks and he lifts his bright golden eyes to meet her stare. Nazghul stares for a while longer as he tries to decide how to answer her. Words will not be his forté for some time, unfortunately.

I don’t think so,” he says in a voice that is hardly more than a whisper. Slowly, he stumbles up onto his awkward child-legs and shakes some of the dust from his brilliant coat. Maybe she wants to tell him to get going, that he isn’t welcome here. He turns his head to stare in what he thinks is the direction he came from. A crease forms between his brows as he dwells on the matter a bit longer.

Should I not be here?” he finally asks, bringing his gaze back to her. There is no shame or caution to his tone when he speaks but rather a mild curiosity. The little bodach searches the deep black color of her eyes as he tries to read her expression. Having so little practice, of course, he finds himself entirely inept at this.

I’d like to stay.

NazghuL
    @Desire

Messages In This Thread
    before i'm alone - by nazghul - 08-20-2021, 09:38 AM
    RE: before i'm alone - by Desire - 09-01-2021, 12:22 AM
    RE: before i'm alone - by nazghul - 09-08-2021, 08:50 PM
    RE: before i'm alone - by Desire - 09-26-2021, 11:47 PM