• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    whenever im about to do something I think, would an idiot do that? -x
    <b>Sire</b>
    Name: Litotes
    Breed: Andalusian/Akhal Teke
    Traits/defects: Arcane darkness manipulation
    Color: Cremello with silver nose, fades to snowflakes, galaxy marking
    Color Genetic Code (if known): --
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING*]

<b>Dam:</b>
    Name: Lilt
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects:  Immortality, Wings, Horn, Shattering
    Color: Black and peacock ore tobiano, glowing roan
    Color Genetic Code (if known): --
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][WINGS][HORN][SHATTERING][DRAGON MIMICRY*][glowing tattoos][color changing][halo][mind reading]

<b>Foal:</b>
    I would like a filly named Sheer (all unknowns), to be played by Colby.
    For her color I wanted to request peacock ore with black points and glowing roaning, idk how to shorten that, I am sorry. Black & peacock ore, glowing roan?

if for some reason there are multiples name them Lil JJ and Lil Toe Tease and I will think of real names later

thank you <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis

Messages In This Thread
    whenever im about to do something I think, would an idiot do that? -x - by Colby - 08-21-2021, 12:06 AM