• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony
    I am Heaven sent, don't you dare forget

His own surprise flickers in the fire fanning in his bright eyes as the mottled colt looks mostly unbothered by the addition of heat devouring his neck. Fascinating. Sometimes he didn’t always believe what his mother had told him of the expansive nature of magic but it made it all the more wonderful to discover it for himself. Remnants of smoke rise from the burnt cinders of the other’s mane and the jaguar colt can’t help but grin ruthlessly at the other boy, realizing that he had finally met someone who might understand that calling of terrible within him. He speaks of his father being a demon and the boy of fire nods, thinking that perhaps a demon was even better than Fae. “I am interested. How does one become a demon?” He asks with slight worry crossing across his small forehead.

Was that what was inside him, that dark underlining he could always feel rippling through his magic? The boy stays trapped in his wall of fire and he smiles at the other in his own eerie way, pleased with how unbothered the other was. How he asks what it is to be terrible? He frowns for a moment, his wall flickering and lowering slightly as flames rippled across his back instead. “It’s this.” He says simply, shrugging and raising his head as if in effort to showcase himself. There was no other way to explain it. "It's why I like it here at night." He pauses, tilting his glowing skull towards the other and nudging him sharply.  “Can you talk to the dead too then if you are demon? I can do that.” He admits freely, feeling the strong need to confirm what exactly this darkness was inside him.
    fyr

@Bonebone

Messages In This Thread
    a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Bonebone - 08-22-2021, 12:26 AM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 08-23-2021, 02:36 PM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 08-25-2021, 04:23 PM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 09-07-2021, 12:43 AM