• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I walk these lines of blasphemy every day || Any
    Fyr’s interest in her home further brightens Sickle’s mood. She thought the volcano and all that was pretty cool so naturally it only feels right that he should too. And this future plan feels good - especially because it involves her being back in her home, with her mom if nothing else. And Fyr had said when she goes back, not if - it is obviously a certain thing that will definitely happen any day now. So she is quick to agree, her expression completely lit up and all memories of sadness banished for the moment into the back of her mind. “Yeah! That would be fun!”

Although she is a little worried about catching on fire when Fyr draws closer and reaches out to touch her scaled shoulder, she doesn’t move away. The scales would protect her anyway, and he said they were very cool. She tries to remember if she’s seen the Prince wearing scales before but she’s distracted from lapsing into her thoughts by her new friend’s next question.

Like the mention of her home, this is something else that brings a grin to the filly’s face. She is very proud of her ability to change, even though sometimes she can’t fully control it yet.

“It is! Go on, name something. I bet I can change into it.” Sickle says with absolute confidence, despite being incredibly worried that Fyr’s imagination will be greater than her own and he’ll name something she hasn’t tried before. For the most part, her shifting could fill in the blanks if she had some vague idea of what something was - but there were bound to be tons of animals out there that she didn’t know.
    SICKLE

@Fyr

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I walk these lines of blasphemy every day || Any - by Sickle - 10-08-2021, 09:56 AM