• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  She's A Mercenary With Perfume - Firion
    FIRION

He grins as much as a lizard is able to grin, his reptilian eyes bright with amusement. “I doubt that you do anything but shine bright,” he whispers in her mind, the words husky, but at her request and upon her finding him, he gladly obeys. With a small flash of smoke, he disappears, a similar one appearing several feet from her. Once it clears, Firion is standing there in his regular form. The gold glinting barely in the dim light, his eyes just as bright as before, the golden and onyx hair roping over a shoulder.

“I have never been complimented on my empathy before,” this time his voice ringing through the distance between them, and there is something ironic in the twist of his mouth. “The comments I usually get are the opposite.” He finds that he doesn’t mind it though—this idea that he might be talented at the very emotions that he usually bumbles so poorly, tangling them up until they cannot be comprehended.

He takes a step closer, unabashedly studying the magician before him—feeling that crackle of her own power in the air. His own magic slips from him as if to weave amongst her own, observing it the way that he observes her now. The magic weaves around and through her own as he takes in the jewels and the wings, the brightness of the mare with the glint in her eye. “What brings you to the forest today?”

There is a half-smile, his eyes sparking.

“Surely it wasn’t to chase down a lizard in a tree.”

so as our grief falls flat and hollow upon a billion blooded seas
    all our worst ideas are borrowed (you do and don't belong to me)

@Cheri

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She's A Mercenary With Perfume - Firion - by firion - 09-09-2021, 02:23 PM