• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show and tell
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

Oh dear. It looks like she has found yet another spider to add to her little collection. She really should invest in some larger jars, Beqanna seemed infested with them. The buckskin mare tilts her horned head as she considers the stallion breaking from the trees, the cloudy blackness of her spiral looking darker then normal with little sunlight to shine through it. Gold meets gold and she smiles at him even as he claims he is far from a nice thing in his rumbling voice. She’s heard that before too.

She shakes herself again to dispel whatever stubborn droplets remain, sending a cascade of perfume in his direction from the jungle flowers weaved between her dark tresses as he speaks of a game. She thinks to correct him, that he was already in a game long before he had stepped free of the trees, but instead she says nothing and remains politely quiet between the pause. The picture of naive innocence. A game of questions, he offers. A faint smile crosses his dark lips and her own deepens as her golden eyes flash with recognition. Yes, a spider indeed.

There are several ways she could play this and she shifts through her options as her tail flicks lazily against her hocks. Choices, choices. Finally she settles on the one that fits her current mood. “And if I have no questions?” She asks as if uninterested, bringing her muzzle to her chest and removing a wet leaf plastered there. The Amazonian was well aware that by asking anything at all has placed her pawn on his board and that’s exactly where she wants to be.

It will be interesting to see just what kind of bite this stranger has, if he has any bite at all.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Cassiell
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-25-2021, 12:49 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Bardot - 08-25-2021, 02:24 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-25-2021, 08:39 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Bardot - 08-26-2021, 11:39 AM
    RE: show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-26-2021, 01:15 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Tunnel - 08-26-2021, 10:22 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Bardot - 08-29-2021, 10:36 PM