• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show and tell
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

“Oh yes. You caught me.” She says with a small smile that twists up the corner of her lip in an inviting way. Her golden eyes blaze as he begins to circle around her with just enough space to be decent. He considers himself a predator and she doesn’t doubt that with those wings and his massive frame he is a formidable foe. But despite her brightness, despite her gentle decency that runs through her core, the former Amazonian has a hard edge. The dapples imprinted on her neck only a whisper to what lurked beneath her own innocent skin.

Oh he is a confident one isn’t he? She is not drawn to the darkness that lurks beneath his skin but that overconfidence that simmers through the air does spark her interest. She thinks she would quite like to wipe it off his face but she remains calm and gentle in the wake of his brutish mannerisms. Playing the docile doe while the jungle cat lurked below. She opens her mouth to speak but there is a wave of shadows that stills her voice as her golden eyes catch a very familiar shape.

Here now stands the first spider whose web she she had first been spun into. Now standing next to quite the tarantula. She glances down demurely as he speaks of her bathing habits with such familiarity and then lifts her head with defiance, glancing at both of them. “Perverts. The lot of you.” She scolds but amusement flickers across her face and a thrill shivers down her spine as Tunnel inserts himself firmly into this game.

With three players on the board, things just got a lot more interesting.

She firmly turns her gaze back to the dark stranger, pointedly ignoring Tunnel for the moment as she recalls his question. “You ask a question with many answers. Taiga in the North has been my residence for awhile but lately I’ve been traveling. I’m currently wintering in the Pampas.” She says honestly enough, it wasn’t information she felt she needed to hide. “As for my question…” She trails off as if in thought before she smiles at him in her quiet way and says softly. ”Try harder.” Let’s see if he could keep his promise of whetting her curiosity.

She is keenly aware of Tunnel’s proximity but she keeps her gaze trained on the stranger, her head still held high as the teasing challenge chimes in the air like a bell.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Cassiell
    @Tunnel
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-25-2021, 12:49 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Bardot - 08-25-2021, 02:24 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-25-2021, 08:39 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Bardot - 08-26-2021, 11:39 AM
    RE: show and tell - by Cassiell - 08-26-2021, 01:15 PM
    RE: show and tell - by Tunnel - 08-26-2021, 10:22 PM