• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

remember me as a time of day; mast

I've heard there was a secret chord
    that David played and it pleased the Lord
    but you don't really care for music do you?

He misses her by inches, but thankfully she doesn’t seem too upset. To the contrary, she laughs pleasantly, and her voice is as soft as the spring and just as lovely. It is pleasing to his ears and he quickly finds himself laughing along. How odd, he thinks, to be standing here and making fun of himself with this mare, a total stranger. But it feels natural and so he goes with it. He’d always been clumsy, after all. “Jenova. Beautiful name. I’m sure nothing I could think of could better a name such as that. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” he says when the remnants of laughter have left his lips. Its true though; he isn’t one for falsehoods cloaked as flattery. He’d been so lost the first time that he hadn’t noticed the finer points, such as the horn or the soft downy wings. She reminded him of spring- soft and warm.

“Well, I come from the Gates. King, actually.” he says, his voice somewhat sheepish. He’d never really been comfortable giving his actual title. He had never used his position to look down on others, or to manipulate others- it was simply a part of him, and he enjoyed being a servant to his kingdom. “I suppose when I go home I’ll have to add Clumsy to the whole King thing.” he said with a chuckle. A breeze lifts his black mane from his gray neck and he sighs, content with the world as a whole. This was a welcome change to his normal, every day life. “And you? Where have you come from? I’ve not seen you before, though as obvious before, I often wander with my head in the clouds. I should stop doing that; there’s just as much beauty here and now as the sky has to offer.”

M A S T

Messages In This Thread
    remember me as a time of day; mast - by Jenova - 08-19-2015, 12:00 AM
    RE: remember me as a time of day; mast - by Mast - 08-23-2015, 11:25 PM
    RE: remember me as a time of day; mast - by Mast - 09-08-2015, 09:05 PM