• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

It is late afternoon in the meadow and the little unicorn is grazing out in the open hills. The skies are a dark gray and hold the promise of rain but she seems unbothered by the approaching storm as she rips at any green grass that remains. Most of the flora had already begun to wither and brown with the approaching winter but there were still a few tufts of sweetness to be found and she pulls at them greedily, chewing thoughtfully as she ambles with no real direction.

It had been an interesting few weeks and she was enjoying the moment of solitude. It is strange to have gone from a rather hermetic life to this rather full one she was living now. Despite the odd way she seems to instinctually pull out the darkest and creepiest men that Beqanna had to offer, her outlook on life is still as bright and beautiful as ever. She is snug and warm in her own skin and her confidence radiates through the golden eyes that sweep over amber hills. Her finely dished head tilts, the smoky quartz spiral thick and cloudy where it catches faint hints of light.

She suddenly sees something in the distance. Something dark and twisted and strange. She can’t resist the shadowy pull of curiosity that begins to thread through her as she turns and begins to head down the hill towards the dark mystery that beckons just over the shoulder of the hill. And when she rounds it, she’s not sure she’s seen something as open as he.

There is no hiding what he was. Not to her with the crimson twisted horns wrapped around his head, the brilliant constellations scattered across his burned skin. Many things wear many faces but she thinks this is a stallion who is unapologetically himself. “Hello.” She greets him quietly, her golden eyes wary despite the faint smile that trails across her dark lips. She is interested to know what exactly he is but is not foolish enough to think that this might be yet another dangerous game she’s stepped in. However she has faced many fears in these last few months so what’s one more?

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@draco
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me - by Bardot - 08-29-2021, 09:56 PM