• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me
    draco
    hitch a ride on my violence

The demon doesn’t answer her right away, instead quietly watching her thoughts as they pass and pass through her mind. His lip twitches with a snarl at what he reads, but it doesn’t find purchase on his lips as he remembers where he is and what strangers might watch.

You’re not scared because none of them could kill you without some sort of choice or mistake by you.

Still not an answer to her question. Perhaps he will not deign it important enough. Draco merely studies the unicorn, red eyes simmering with an anger he has not yet placed a source for. His nostrils flare as he continues to silently peer, considering all the contradictions that fight beneath her skin.

Finally, Draco breaks the intensity of his glare with a disarmingly handsome smile.

It’s when that choice . . . He pauses, studying for changes in her face as he continues to lazily circle her mind with his words. Is taken . . . Suddenly, Draco is in Bardot’s mind, staring blankly at his own grinning face. The grin on that face broadens as the gift he’s been occasionally practicing does its work. The tie between them is weak, held just long enough for him to remain in his body and build a wall of shadow that moves with Bardot.

When the demon is fully returned to himself, he studies the woman, brow furrowing as he weaves the shadows leisurely forming a half-circle behind her.

“I could kill you right now, banish this shadow and fill you with so many diseases your body would rot in minutes. Or I could trap you with this shadow and tear your throat out with my fangs. Take control of your body and walk you off a cliff.”

The demon takes a step closer, baring his canines in a quiet snarl.

“Do you know true fear, darling? Are you looking to find that fear you should be feeling? I will make your friends look benevolent.”

Another step. Draco begins to pinpoint that anger, where it was birthed: the utter stupidity in seeking out monsters. Should she get away with disturbing him just for an unsated curiosity? He begins to wonder if killing her quickly might be a mercy to her, to save her from some other, less-civilized creature’s wrath.

Draco sneers, flaring the webbed bat wings at his side as he asks, “Do you still want to know what I am?”

Hi I took some liberties so if you want anything changed please shoot me a DM<3
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me - by draco - 09-20-2021, 09:29 AM