• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  I'm just warming up
    ~ some time later ~

mazikeen
    Exhaustion bleeds at the corners of Mazikeen’s mind - she’s been burning too hot for too long - but her rage gives her enough energy for this last trip. She does not pause to rest after leaving Taiga though she should. She does not know what tricks Aela may have up her sleeves when she gets back to the Pampas.

But she is so beyond caring. There isn’t a scrap of her that isn’t flush with a furious flame, both on her skin and inside. None of those shadowy corners linger. She knows the darkness Gale had left inside her is still there, it is just overpowered and she does not feel it anymore. There is only one thing inside of her mind and her heart and it keeps her wings pumping, keeps her eyes open until they find that golden form.

Mazikeen trades the ability to change her colour for the ability to become a griffin larger than what she had appeared as when she had landed here last. But where her coat would normally be bright white crisscrossed with scars, it is riddled with glowing markings that burn bright in the fading light of the day.

She lands with a heavy thud and wastes no time in pacing forward, intent on closing the distance between her and Aela. Gale’s annoying family could play all the games they wanted, but she was done and would be keeping the promise that she had made when she left here. There is no point in commenting on how her mission had been a failure - the other mare will already know.

No more threats come from her, she is silent fury and a steady stride forward - her mind already working on how to go about peeling flesh from bone.

@Aela @Skandar

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 08-30-2021, 03:22 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 09-06-2021, 10:56 AM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-06-2021, 11:24 AM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-20-2021, 07:18 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 09-22-2021, 07:33 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-25-2021, 01:23 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 09-26-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Skandar - 09-28-2021, 07:46 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-29-2021, 08:34 AM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 10-07-2021, 09:49 AM