• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  I'm just warming up

Aela finds that time is once again on her side.

Sickle is nowhere to be found, and if she can't find her, it means that it will be very unlikely that Mazikeen will, either. She didn't know how long the Hyalinean Alpha would remain in Taiga, but by the time she arrives back in the Pampas, the Seneschal finds herself pleased. It was enough time that if she hadn't managed to burn the entire forest down, she should have at least managed to shred her brother apart.

Especially with the talons that she sports.

The other mare doesn't trumpet her arrival. There isn't a warning sign of smoke or flame. She appears as the griffin that had been in the Pampas earlier, but bigger and so Aela manages to give her a wide berth this time around. Her abilities had never been in brute strength and given that Mazikeen is more impressive now than she had been earlier, Aela doesn't particularly wish to attempt her physical abilities now.

Not when she still has a healing scar on her topline from where Gale had gouged her in a similar shape to his former mate.

Circling wide around Mazikeen, she summons on the emotions that would keep the griffin from leaping towards her. Aela finds a whisper of caution and brushes it against the glowing creature. She doesn't let it seep into her skin - not as she had done with Islay or Nerica - but Aela lets it linger long enough that Mazikeen shouldn't immediately strike.

They doused your soul in water,
    but the flames raged higher.
    And they called you devil's daughter,
    such a pretty liar.

@Mazikeen
    @Skandar whenever you want to hop in

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 08-30-2021, 03:22 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 09-06-2021, 10:56 AM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-06-2021, 11:24 AM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Mazikeen - 09-20-2021, 07:18 PM
    RE: I'm just warming up - by Aela - 09-22-2021, 07:33 PM