• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  it was cold when we were apart

oceane
    a little white light
    in a sea gone black
    Oceane steps from the mouth of the cave and beneath the golden canopy of their new home. Sunlight peeks through the leaves, specks of dust floating almost magically in the beams, and the opalescent woman feels the first inkling of happiness at this new adventure that is about to unfold before them. She sighs into the forest, silent for a moment as she coaxes her muscles to loosen. The tips of her flight wings reach out gently to brush against Ledger's side as he fills the silence with the only voice that could ever calm the churn inside her mind.

“A terrific idea,” she tells him as she turns her amber eyes to look at him as he speaks of their children and the quiet that lives inside the forest. She nods in understanding, her maw opening up once more to comment on their need to recruit ─ perhaps in the freelands, or even in the quieter lands of the east ─ but something in his wording catches her attention and Oceane raises a playful brow as she side-eyes her lover. Your hippogriff? Should I be worried that you've acquired a concubine in my absence?” She giggles playfully at the flaxen man before they both breach the distance between themselves, his blunted teeth coming to her neck and hers to his mane where she tugs gently.

“I don't see why we can't enjoy ourselves for a little while... we can talk about the boring stuff later.” She nips gently at his cheek before pivoting back towards the cave, nudging her lover with a hip as she moves into the darkness.

@Ledger
    “”

n | v
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    it was cold when we were apart - by Oceane - 08-30-2021, 07:34 PM
    RE: it was cold when we were apart - by Ledger - 08-30-2021, 09:22 PM
    RE: it was cold when we were apart - by Oceane - 10-12-2021, 12:11 PM
    RE: it was cold when we were apart - by Ledger - 10-14-2021, 11:54 AM
    RE: it was cold when we were apart - by Oceane - 10-20-2021, 10:26 AM