• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  you need something that i want
    It takes no time at all for Sickle to revert back to who she had been in Tephra. Before her dad showed up, before her brother disappeared, before she was taken here, before she spent every day waiting to see her mom come pick her up and take her home. All those things weigh her down but now, now she gets a chance to shake them off. They will still be waiting to haunt her when this rain and this fun ends. But for now, she doesn’t think about that.

She is just trying to move fast, but not too fast, away from the other filly and then laughter bursts out of her again in another loud, unrestrained burst when she feels the nip on her skin.

Sickle tries to pivot but she slides in the slick mud. Her shape changes out of instinct, the filly turning into a more flexible wolf that tumbles into the mud. When she is back on all four paws, she’s coated in rain and mud and some flower petals too and there’s a wild, thrilled grin in her mismatched eyes.

She lifts her head to howl with delight before leaping back into the game - fur soaked to her skin as she chases after her new friend. A nip for a tag while she's in a wolf shape wouldn't exactly be nice so instead, once she's close enough, Sickle leaps through the air. Surely pouncing was the better option... right?
    SICKLE

@parish

Messages In This Thread
    you need something that i want - by parish - 08-30-2021, 10:08 PM
    RE: you need something that i want - by Sickle - 09-01-2021, 09:13 AM
    RE: you need something that i want - by parish - 09-09-2021, 02:46 PM
    RE: you need something that i want - by Sickle - 09-12-2021, 05:46 PM
    RE: you need something that i want - by parish - 09-23-2021, 07:51 PM
    RE: you need something that i want - by Sickle - 10-03-2021, 12:44 PM