• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  You know I'm the one who put you up there
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    At the roll of her eyes he merely smirks harder. “Why I intend to cash in now, Cheri.” He says quietly, searching her face as he wonders if she would even be bothered if he was dead. Surely just one less irritation for her to deal with based on their track record. Despite his dark words, crimson eyes glitter with amusement at her annoyance, finding some peace here in something old and familiar.

The Fae in him is delighted by her counter offer and it only shows in those red depths, the rest of his face remaining smooth despite the smirk lingering on velvet lips. He cocks his head down at her, waiting  for her request. He isn’t shocked by what she presents and his smirk fades slightly (although he is still amused by the ferocity behind her words) as he considers her. It had been his intent to meet Gale and Maze alone. He didn’t expect the Pampian’s to stay and greet this guest of death he had invited willingly into their home. He didn’t want anyone to see what he would become.

He didn’t want Gale to be anywhere near the onyx and green mare.

He could twist his words like he had done with the dark magician. He could simply refuse. But Cheri had always been stronger than he had given her credit for and he is reminded of it now as she meets his gaze with her defiantly raised head. ”Please.” He makes a show of rolling his eyes, of sighing irritably. “Alright.” He doesn’t say how, doesn’t speak on his reservations, doesn’t give her any inclination that he will truly follow through on his word. His agreement will have to be enough.

The storm clouds around her still roll like waves but he breaks through them to reach to her on the ground, enough to help her stand if she should feel up to it. “My first favor….” He starts, not quite meeting her eyes, as he attempts to assist her. “My son, Obsidio. If something happens to me, look out for him.” His mother, a wild woman who jumps off cliffs with strangers (and apparently has an affinity for sharks) is not a mare he worries for. But his son, innocent in ways he never was, is not someone he wants in the clutches of the likes of Hyaline’s monsters.

“As for the second…” He says, pulling away from her with the wicked smile returned, “Meet me by the river after your coronation. There’s something I would show you.”

obscene

@Cheri
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You know I'm the one who put you up there - by Obscene - 09-23-2021, 12:02 PM