• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i wanna be saved
    let it all come out and burn like a fire
    When one is as terrible as they are beautiful, there is a certain amount of penance to their company. This fact has never bothered Wrenley. After all, if another cannot stomach such penance, she does not want them anyway. In a strange way, it helps weed out those who are not worth her time.

It’s a strange sort of thing to have in two directions. Deserved perhaps, yet invariably strange. Wrenley has not decided yet if she cares for it or not.

As the conversation peters, Wrenley does not try to inject meaningless or insignificant fillers into it. She has never minded silence. Lapses in speech have never bothered her in the same way it seems to bother others. Indeed, she often relishes the discomfort of others at such moments. Yet she is strangely pleased when she finds none of it here with Galadriel.

She laughs - a trilling, lovely sound despite the lack of gentleness in it - when her companion asks if she will show her the beaches. As uninspiring as she finds most of the landscape, it is a transparent bid for continued company, and that in itself pleases Wrenley. “Of course,” she replies easily, a small smile flirting with her lips. “Find me before sunset one evening and I will.”

Tilting her head with faint curiosity, she doesn’t try to hide the coy amusement lining her delicate features. “Naturally.” The word whispers softly through the twilight, an indulgence of her whims. “Some backdrops are better suited than others.” Her smile deepens, sunset eyes gleaming coquettishly. “Ask me again some time and perhaps I will tell you of others.”

Wrenley

@galadriel

Messages In This Thread
    i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-06-2021, 07:54 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-07-2021, 10:55 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-07-2021, 03:45 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-10-2021, 09:57 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-16-2021, 12:07 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-17-2021, 09:17 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-26-2021, 07:47 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 10-06-2021, 12:21 PM