• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  there is no wondering now
    GALADRIEL

Reynard must certainly be mistaken in his sensing of desperation. There is nothing desperate in Galadriel’s quiet ascertaining of Taiga’s unguarded borders. Hunger, sure—but the sickly feeling of desperation? Rel shed that kind of emotion when she met Reave for the second time, shed the last remnants of it once she realized she had survived Hera’s trials.

But Galadriel doesn’t know of his misinterpretation, so her lip doesn’t curl in the sneer that would appear if she did. Instead, she smiles and dips her head in the benevolent way she’s studied others do. She doesn’t even bother to tell him she most certainly knows what a coronation is. A sort of sadness wells in her chest for the goat-hybrid, one deeply unfamiliar to her. Rel doesn’t know what abandonment is like, but she does know loss, even if it is not intimately.

“You’re not being rude at all,” she murmurs, violet eyes glimmering.

Galadriel turns to look out over the fog and the redwoods, the roots she’s taken to slumbering over, before replying with, “I’ve already decided this will be my home, Reynard. My name is Galadriel.” She pauses, the smile on her face turning into something genuine.

“Will you show me what changes your parents made?”

@Reynard

Messages In This Thread
    there is no wondering now - by galadriel - 09-07-2021, 03:51 PM
    RE: there is no wondering now - by Reynard - 09-07-2021, 08:09 PM
    RE: there is no wondering now - by galadriel - 09-10-2021, 06:43 PM
    RE: there is no wondering now - by Reynard - 09-10-2021, 08:36 PM
    RE: there is no wondering now - by galadriel - 09-23-2021, 11:54 AM