• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

She wished she had paid more attention. But that was always Luminesce. It was always her sister who was quicker with names and quicker to recite facts than Elegance ever was. Despite her name, she could be rather tactless and brash. They had needed help in what to do about Bolder, and as she glares up at the stony countenance of the dark gray pegasus, Ellie wonders what in the Four Winds is she going to do with this glowering mass that was presumably her grandsire?

His lips curl at her veiled threat, and while he makes one of his own, Ashhal doesn't lunge at her.

"I think you enjoy not being bothered," she snaps back to the brute, "And there would be much more bother coming from harming me than not helping me." Elegance retorts to him, blowing out her anger through dark, flaring nostrils.

"There was a boy taken from Taiga," she continues, and though she wants to tack on that it was most likely his grandson, the white-winged female refrains. Not yet, she decides. Not until she knows a little bit more about the stallion standing in front of her. Not until she can gauge his reaction a little more.

He could certainly still bruise her, despite his reluctant compliance. Elegance keeps a guarded watch on him, and adjusted her pale feathers quietly, shifting her weight as she thought about how to best continue their conversation. She can almost hear the other pegasus reply that the theft of a child was not his problem and so Elegance speaks first, "His mother is a relation of yours." She knows very little about her paternal side. That has been shrouded in silence, and unable to get any answers from her father, Elegance had decided to start with what she knew from Noel.

Elegance doesn't wait long before adding, "Her mother is Ryatah, if that helps jog your memory. But I couldn't find her, either, so you were next on my list."

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

@Ashhal

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 09-08-2021, 01:32 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 09-09-2021, 01:45 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-05-2021, 11:12 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-13-2021, 10:10 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 10-23-2021, 09:33 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM