• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my lovers never been a mirror
    aurorae

There is something wrong with her that his words affect her the way that they do. That her body shivers with pleasure at the heat on his tongue and the promise of violence in the way his teeth pinch. She knows that he’s not lying. She knows that it is a barely restrained control that keeps him from committing the things that he dreams about, and she knows that if he did ever snap that tether, she would bask in it.

Would she go to him when he was the afterglow of the violence?

Would she take him when his throat was barely cooled?

She knows the answer and it sparks to life in her teal eyes, the cruel intentions in the shadows that barely darken her expression, that play around the corners of her teasing mouth. “Perhaps,” she smiles into him, her very flesh buzzing with desire from what he has promised, from the pandora’s box he has opened in her. “Is it so wrong to know that you would bring someone to their knees for me?” A pout on her soft lips.

But the pout does not last long.

It turns into a breathy chuckle as she twists under him, as she brings the starlight back down, letting it pour in between them and uses it as a wedge to push him away. The silvery light glows around her as a small barrier, and she feels that ache in her belly as she denies herself the warmth of him. The only comfort is knowing that she denies him too and she smiles as she steps away, slender legs crossing.

“Sometimes I wonder if you haven’t killed because you do not love me enough,” she lifts her head just a fraction. “Does the thought of me with others not drive you to distraction? Does it not bother you?” 

I said I never knew the moral but I guess that's how the story goes
    my lovers never been a mirror in the hour that I needed it most

@Dacian

Messages In This Thread
    my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 09-08-2021, 07:32 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 09-09-2021, 06:34 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 09-09-2021, 07:10 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 10-17-2021, 03:41 AM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 10-17-2021, 03:46 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 10-25-2021, 07:02 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 11-13-2021, 05:13 PM