• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  I'm going to try but I'm scared as hell
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    As always, she holds him with her quiet strength and determination, not dismissing his apology but acknowledges it before setting it free. He doesn’t feel the release (not from his guilt, not from his failure, not from being able to stop something he should have been able to control) but he looks into her gentle eyes and gives a slight nod if only to give her peace. The kiss she places is feather light and sweet and it makes him ache all the more. This is another way in which he has failed them, failed her. She has always been a creature that’s deserved more than he had been willing to give. What he had taken so selfishly. But what she has taken from him is something that most others have to claw their way for.

To Revelrie, he gives freely his undying respect and that is not something that comes easily or lightly.

His long pointed ears twist towards her as she speaks and he slowly shakes his head. “There is nothing to forgive.” He hesitates. “I should have been more careful with you.” In what way can be taken in several different contexts but he doesn’t doubt that she will see through all of them. She continues and he shakes his head again more vehemently. “Revelrie…” He murmurs quietly as she presses her nose to his, moving his muzzle beneath hers to raise it up and force her to look at him again. “I have a son because of you. You gave me something I didn’t even know I wanted.” And despite his fear, despite his uncertainty and worry, the presence of Obsidio had loosened something within him. Something that had been lodged, stuck, for a very long time. “There is nothing that warrants your apology either.” And perhaps neither would believe the other but he at least cannot say things that are not true.

He pauses for a moment, releasing her as he glances away. “Will you show me where she is?” He asks solemnly before looking back at her, the emotions that had once been reflected in eyes of crimson hidden once more beneath their glittering surface.

obscene

@revelrie
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm going to try but I'm scared as hell - by Obscene - 09-23-2021, 02:28 PM