• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  i leaned in and let it hurt; obscene
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    He doesn’t know how to be a father, barely remembering the one he had once had.
    But he tries.

If he knew his son was carrying his weight, the burden that is only his and his alone, he would tic another box in the failure category. The many talents of his son are yet to be discovered and so he is at least blissfully ignorant to the dark that’s stored in his child, unaware that the day will come when he finds that Obsidio is better at hiding things than even he is.

With children he had always been able to, somewhat, cut down his cold and cruel demeanor and with his son he is no different. The boy barrels into his star patterned chest and he smirks down at him with amusement glittering in his red eyes, brushing his muzzle over the gold markings that drip from his withers as he embraces him, this colt that is the best part of him. He glances to where he can see Revelrie in the distance, his smirk fading into something unreadable as he makes a mental note to tell her hi himself later. He looks back down and grins at his son who finally pulls away, rattling words a mile a minute.

“Sleep is important too.” He says to him with a raised brow (realizing that he didn’t get enough of it himself lately), that unreadable expression hardening the lines of his handsome face. It doesn’t last long, melting into something mischievous as the red of his eyes turn dark with devilry. “But I suppose I might come sneak you away to see them.” He says as he pulls his son back to him and ruffles his baby mane roughly with his muzzle. “Our little secret hm?”

obscene

@obsidio
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i leaned in and let it hurt; obscene - by obsidio - 09-13-2021, 05:11 PM
    RE: i leaned in and let it hurt; obscene - by Obscene - 09-15-2021, 05:40 PM