• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  did all my dreams mean one thing?
    She’s never shared this moment with anyone before - not including her companion - and Altissima is not prepared for how filled with light she feels. How much love their is in their little cavern, the way it sparkles and shimmers in the air around them like her light. It is overwhelming in the same way that has always made her want to run, but she does not feel that way now. She’s grown roots, and she cannot find it in her heart to mind.

A soft chuckle escapes her as Tarian teases her back before replying more seriously, though that just makes her grin brighten. “I think the last time you complimented me was how I ended up pregnant.” She teases back in a low voice, nipping gently at what grey skin she can reach as they stand next to each other. It is not true, of course - Tarian had gallantly called her lovely and other wonderful things even when she was cold and miserable and fat with their twins.

Her eyes dance with happiness as she looks at him, though that teasing fades into something a little more earnest. “I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere this summer.” Not for any long trips, anyway. Maybe a few days here and there - she hoped Senna would like to meet her new siblings, and any uncertainty she might have felt about introducing them to her dad is completely gone now.

“Hope you don’t mind.” It's annoying that even now she feels a flutter of uncertainty - like maybe Tarian enjoyed not having her around for a while, enjoyed the break from her - but she tries to squash these insecurities for what they are. They have no place here, especially not today.
    altissima

@Tarian
    [Image: willowsticker_by_space1993_ddeo27s_small.png]

Messages In This Thread
    did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 09-19-2021, 06:15 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 09-22-2021, 07:57 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 10-07-2021, 03:16 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Altissima - 10-07-2021, 06:04 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 10-24-2021, 08:42 PM