• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

It had been a strange few weeks for the little unicorn.

She had only expected to stay in the Pampas for the winter. However, the thrill of the small kingdom kept her curious, the steady persistence she had with her brother seemed to be working, and now with the arrival of her mother… She wasn’t as set on her wandering ways as she had once been. Just a little longer, she thinks. Obscene had gruffly, holding back most of the details, informed her that the rolling wildflower plains might soon be unsafe. He wanted her to take Tantalize somewhere else but the buttery mare had simply frowned at him in return. He hadn’t been pleased with her open rebellion, the refusal to leave, although even he could surely see the sense in not wanting to approach their dam on the subject. As if any of them could make the former Khaleesi do anything she didn’t want to.

Still, despite her stubbornness in staying with her newly recovered family, there is only so long one can watch the blooming of petals.

With the arrival of spring, she leaves the beautiful open wildness of the Pampas and returns to one of her favorite places. The ice had thawed along the riverbank and the cool crisp waters of the rapids are especially inviting after the trek she had taken to get here. It is not long before she has slipped into the watery embrace of the river, sighing with pleasure as the water laps gently around her belly where she stands in the shallows. For a moment she lowers herself until rivulets ran over the silvery scars along her withers. This had certainly been missed.

There is no doubt that she would come across a familiar face here today but the one she finds isn’t the one she had been expecting. There is a smile on her lips all the same. “Molech?” She asks the handsome stallion who she hadn’t noticed on her arrival. It had been some time since she had last seen him, wading amongst the lily pads. “You never took me up on my offer.” She says with mock affront, her golden eyes sharp as they study him and look for signs of what he had been up to.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Molech
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger - by Bardot - 09-24-2021, 02:03 PM