• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  we've been living on a fault line

Though far, far out of practice, there are still some warrior’s instincts in Agetta. Enough that, at least, when someone appears in front of her she does not shout or scream in surprise. The snow leopard crouches in preparation for a fight - her lips curling back.

They barely get the chance to form a full snarl before surprise takes over at his question and her stance straightens.

Out of courtesy, she shifts back into a mare - pale except for just a hint of gold in the star marking on her face. There’s a polite smile in her dark blue eyes that’s fighting with the confusion over, once again, being addressed by name by someone she does not know. Did it mean anything that they all seemed to be men?

“Have we met?” But this feels like a rude start, so her smile grows with her embarrassment. “I’m sorry if we have... I don’t remember you. I suppose that’s what I’m looking for - these memory lapses seem to be happening more frequently. And this is the place to find answers, right?”

Now that grin starts to feel more real as she feels like she’s getting her footing a bit in this conversation. Although she is only vaguely curious, it feels polite to return the question - maybe get the chance to learn a bit about this stranger and how he seems to know her in the process. “Are you here looking for something from the fairies as well?”

AGETTA

@Carnage
    [Image: Agetta-by-Star-smaller.png]

Messages In This Thread
    we've been living on a fault line - by Agetta - 10-09-2021, 09:31 AM
    RE: we've been living on a fault line - by Agetta - 10-11-2021, 07:29 PM
    RE: we've been living on a fault line - by Agetta - 10-18-2021, 06:58 PM
    RE: we've been living on a fault line - by Agetta - 11-07-2021, 05:44 PM
    RE: we've been living on a fault line - by Agetta - 11-16-2021, 09:43 PM
    RE: we've been living on a fault line - by Ryatah - 11-19-2021, 04:01 PM