• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'd live and die for moments that we stole
    i can’t stop you putting roots in my dreamland--

This land is magic, and already she is entranced. 

She had found it purely on accident, though she liked to think of it as kismet. A great wind that had come from nowhere and pushed her far off course, into clouds so thick she could not see the ground below—not a single tree or mountain peak, only white clouds that rolled and crested like turbulent waves on the sea.

By the time the clouds cleared and the ocean below glittered into view her wings were aching with exhaustion. But up ahead she could see the sunlight as it touched an emerald hillside, like a beacon, and from the moment her hooves touched the soft grass and she was able to breathe a sigh of relief, she had been certain she found the closest thing to heaven.

She walks now through a flower-dotted meadow, the sheerness of her wings nearly shimmering beneath the golden light of the sun. She did not know that this land had recently been shaken to its core; she did not know that lands had crumbled into the sea and that they were currently all trying to navigate through the tangled mess that had been left behind. She was blissfully unaware, as could be seen by the faint smile that rested on her pale lips, staring out into the meadow with that same look of wonder in her eyes that she couldn’t seem to shake.

She didn’t know where she was, but she is going to stay, she thinks.

-- my house of stone, your ivy grows, and now i’m covered in you

allaire.

Messages In This Thread
    I'd live and die for moments that we stole - by Allaire - 12-05-2021, 04:45 PM