• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan
    He has not entirely realized that he'd been afraid she would not be here. After all, he didn't expect her to stay in her childhood home waiting for him to return. If she had not been here, he would have sought her too, and then if that failed, he would have stayed here until she'd come home to find him. For he trusts that she would, trusts that time and distance could not really separate them. He loved all his children equally, of course, but there was a bond between Islay and him that was not shared with the others, one that went deeper than blood and reached into their shared power instead.

Oh how they both loved the night and the stars. They would always be together, even if they looked at different constellations above their head, even if they were galaxies apart. But he was always in the night, as she was always in the stars that graced it.

"I am. I am sorry to report that I could not find your mother though. The worlds are vast. Beautiful, oh so beautiful, but vast. How can a single man find a wandering soul with so many places to go?" Vita would always be a wandering soul, and there was nothing he could (or would) do to tame it. He can only hope and pray that she is alright. "But tell me, how are you? What have I missed?" He cared far more to know what had been happening with her than to dream of the worlds he'd left behind. They were beautiful, but they were nothing compared to his girl. 

aedan

the night is more alive and more
    richly colored than the day.

@Islay

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Islay - 12-07-2021, 08:24 PM
    RE: i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Aedan - 12-08-2021, 02:06 PM
    RE: i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Islay - 12-08-2021, 08:41 PM
    RE: i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Aedan - 12-09-2021, 02:44 PM
    RE: i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Islay - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
    RE: i had a feeling so peculiar, aedan - by Aedan - 02-01-2022, 04:20 PM