• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Just like that, tomorrows one day that I'm never getting back
    Don't look back, nothing left to see
    I can feel you though, wake me from this dreamin
    He’s not sure when Light had left. He hadn’t been paying attention (still oblivious to the fact that his companion had never been there to begin with.) He hadn’t been paying attention to much of anything since she had shown up. His Wisp is long forgotten because he’s looking up into her grinning face, finding himself further entranced by her star-marked features and captivated by the way she looks at him.

A rumble of pleasure follows the trail she takes along his golden cheek. He purrs like a well-fed cat, hiding the depths of red beneath dark lashes as they close in bliss to her wandering touch. More scales follow her movements and that slithering has moved from his belly to his chest but he is lost in the nectar. Lost in her touch.

This was what he had wanted after all. To forget. To pretend.

This game they are playing is dangerous in itself but she is unaware of that. Hunger is knocking but he mistakes it as something else, even as the scales continue to mark their claim and the red of his eyes narrows into something serpentine beneath his closed lids. Her voice seems both near and far and he laughs softly as she hovers close to his jaw. Waiting for the moment to pounce on her. “Perhaps I just want to hear the truth from a beautiful stranger.” He murmurs, finally opening his eyes.

“I can’t lie, you know.” He adds, slurring slightly as he searches her face. Wondering why the colorful markings were now tinged in gray shadows. I believe you can give me what I want. He is certain, in this moment, that she is absolutely right. He thinks he wants what she wants too. That Hunger in his belly stirs and he mistakes it as desire. That constricting feeling in his chest he mistakes for lust. It all seems to blend together now, it all seems the same.

Reaching up, his muzzle trails along her exposed neck and he chuckles against her skin. When he kisses her there, he is oblivious to the fact that his fangs have shifted out and venom lingers in the bite he unintentionally leaves there.

obscene

@rosemary
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just like that, tomorrows one day that I'm never getting back - by Obscene - 03-15-2022, 10:01 PM