• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

Bolder pauses, glancing behind him through the dark for a sign of the ethereal girl that he was searching for. His auburn wings don’t spread any wider, and though he is (wildly) tempted to close them to go stomping through the shadows to find Lillibet, he waits with bated breath. She is close enough that he can imagine that lovely pout and the young stallion replies with, "My apologies for keeping you waiting so long.”

He almost wants to tempt out from her hiding place by adding that they no longer had to wait so long. The inevitable - their eventual meeting again - was only a few hoofsteps away. If only you would come out, Bolder thought wryly.

And then she emerges like a dawn from behind a wall of sandstone, beaming and beckoning with all her lovely light, and it does nothing to hide the unabashed look that he gives her. A glance as bold as the name he was given. His wings close and the striped stallion turns his muscled body around so that he might approach her directly, eager to match the already moving steps of the Pangean Diadem. "Only in the dark,” he reveals to the striped female in a low, husky voice; meaning that his halo only emerged when the moon rose (though Bolder wasn’t oblivious to how wicked he sounded).

It made him grin, but he turned his moon-marked face towards the slender mare, wondering what she might make of it.

"A few patrols along the Hyalinean border,” he tells her, stepping wide so that he could circle around and then come beside her, so that they might stand shoulder to shoulder. "And a reconnaissance mission to learn more about the Baltians, but they seem to be a rather reclusive species.” Bolder continues to say, while the wing closest to her reaches out to brush against her pearlescent skin. His voice lowers again, hoping to draw out their game a little longer, hoping that the quiet of his voice might draw her closer to him.

"Is that political speak for saying you've missed me?"

@Lillibet
    [Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 04-03-2022, 05:54 PM