• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

"I’m not entirely sure you could call me an angel,” Bolder says in a dusky voice. He nearly hums the words into the delicate curl of Lillibet’s ear. "It happens when the moon rises.” He explains, refusing to move away from her.

Not when they finally are so close that her warmth radiates against him, when the tips of his feathers can faintly brush against her slender, pale side.

He takes the opportunity to say more, and though his silver eyes remain on her entrancing gaze, the alluring weave of gold on her forehead, it becomes harder to keep them there. Bolder focuses on speaking of the invitation to travel below the sea (not a wild thought for a shifter but he is curious to see her expression. She settles against him, and the young pegasus loosely lifts a wing so that it might drape over the elegant curve of her back.

Bolder thinks he might have her, finally.

"Oh, it’s already gone there.” He teases softly, turning his moon-marked face so its only inches away from her cheek. Bolder grins again when he feels the bump of her hip against his. He returns the favor by bumping her back and glances down at her with a gleam of something mischievous smoldering there. "Because I am quite fond of you," he goes on to say, never considering the admission to be a prying or private one.

There had been the giggling girl in Tephra or the purple-finned nereid in Ischia that he could have sought out. But Bolder assumes that his presence here is the obvious proof of where his affections lay. The moment that Malik had returned to Hyaline, he had come here.

"You can admit it," Bolder tells her in a hushed tone, murmured into the curve of her neck where the scent of a bare, arid desert has never smelled more intoxicating. "I'm very good with secrets."

@Lillibet
    [Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 04-03-2022, 05:54 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 04-10-2022, 08:19 PM