• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  thats all i know so far

Areane nods again as Link tells her that he has been in the Common Lands, trying to listen for any passing piece of information. She had begun to spend days out here as well, just trying to catch a stray word or rumor that might provide insight to those she was still searching for. But her journeys had so far proved unsuccessful and it was causing her to think that the other survivors (because she refuses to consider the alternative) had moved on to other kingdoms and herds by now.

It causes her to frown in concentration, as she tries to imagine all the places that they haven’t spoken or thought of yet. It’s the sound of his laughter and the young pegasus has the grace to laugh with him. ”I look like a wild thing,” she tells him, aware that the father Link was speaking of had once been a diplomat. She doubted either of his parents had been caught with leaves in their manes or twigs in their tails.

But she’s never minded being an outlier, and Link’s compliment is received with a small grin. The wing nearest to him reaches out to playfully brush against his lilac-colored shoulder, an attempt to keep his spirits up. When his brown eyes seek her amethyst ones, Areane doesn’t look away. She can see his unease, and so she doesn’t hesitate to offer her assistance. ”I can go to the Isle,” Areane starts. The wings on her back flutter, as if already anticipating the journey.

She’s never gone so far North before or flown so far over the ocean.

It sounds exciting and exhilarating, two adjectives that the adventure-seeker is dearly coming to love.

"What about Hyaline?” she quickly asks, trying to formulate a plan between them. "or Silver Cove?”

@Link

Messages In This Thread
    thats all i know so far - by Areane - 02-19-2022, 10:28 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Link - 03-01-2022, 01:41 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Areane - 03-07-2022, 08:19 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Link - 03-07-2022, 09:51 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Areane - 03-12-2022, 07:06 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Link - 03-15-2022, 01:09 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Areane - 03-16-2022, 08:12 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Link - 03-22-2022, 02:15 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Areane - 04-04-2022, 07:33 PM
    RE: thats all i know so far - by Link - 04-06-2022, 09:57 PM