• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everybody look at me

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Days cease to matter when one has what apparently will be an infinite number of them. Too damn many, as far as he is concerned, but nothing he can really do about that. Others might imagine they could get a great deal done with that many days, but not Ashhal. He vastly prefers the simpler things in life. A full belly and a patch of sun in which to nap were all he really needed. Aside from the occasional fuck or fight to break up the monotony, it’s all he really wanted.

Or so he tells himself. Often.

On this wretchedly unfortunate day however, one of those two things is destined to be disrupted, much to his immense annoyance. He had split from the trees to find his favorite spot for sunning himself only to find the space already fucking occupied!

Features slipping into a ferocious scowl, he stares at the woman for a long moment as he decides his course of action. She’s pretty enough, he supposes. Maybe he could interrupt his monotony with her before kicking her out of his spot. Either way, he has already lost too damned much these last couple years. He’s not losing this spot now too.

As he stalks forward, his blood heats, relishing the thought of an imminent confrontation. None of that shows in his fierce expression however. The lines of his face are unforgiving, his dark eyes hard and flat. When he is close enough that he looms over her, the unkempt tangles of his mane lending to the air of menace surrounding him, he growls, “You’re in my fucking spot.”

@Aela

Messages In This Thread
    everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-04-2022, 04:01 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 03-07-2022, 10:29 AM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-07-2022, 01:33 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 03-21-2022, 09:46 AM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-27-2022, 01:55 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 04-26-2022, 09:36 AM