• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everybody look at me

It had taken a great deal of her reserve when Aela had pooled her powers with Cheri. It had been worth it; the palomino had discovered that her son was alive. But the onyx-and-green mare had been in a weakened state when they attempted to summon a Telling in the flames and it had been the depth of her emotional powers that had fueled the appaloosa. She wouldn’t never consider herself a weak creature, but she had been careful in the weeks after not to over-exert her abilities.

This is the most she has done since returning to the North and Gods, it felt exhilarating.

All that seething rage is a beautiful thing; it's what she uses to stuff the fear down his throat.

But it isn’t quite strong enough for the gray pegasus to step back. He comes lashing towards her and Aela tosses her slender head up and those delicate ears pin into the flaxen silk of her pale mane. She steps quickly, and being such a small mare, it allows her to move deftly out of his way. He is a scowling, bellowing thing, and she refuses to let the brute sour her mood or her sunning spot.

Her blue eyes narrow slightly on the large stallion before she steps back into the warmth of the sun's light, as if already impervious to his looming presence.

She won’t grant him an answer, but Aela decides to offer him a warning with a dismissive shrug of her slender shoulder. The lesson should have been learned; despite her smaller stature, she was not an entity to be crossed with. There were plenty of other things she could make him feel, and if he valued his own emotional control, he would take his scowl and temper some other place.

Preferably far, far away from her.

”Find another spot.”

@Ashhal

Messages In This Thread
    everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-04-2022, 04:01 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 03-07-2022, 10:29 AM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-07-2022, 01:33 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 03-21-2022, 09:46 AM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Aela - 03-27-2022, 01:55 PM
    RE: everybody look at me - by Ashhal - 04-26-2022, 09:36 AM