• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lately you've been on my mind
    ISRAFEL
    Reave saying that he is charmed, that the light loves her, and that step closer makes it feel like the sun has somehow managed to increase in its brilliance. The warmth of it spreads across her skin and radiates in the expression she sends back to him - pleased to have had such an effect.

The answer to her question surprises her. “A nuisance?” Israfel repeats with disbelief. She had seen the glint in Reave’s eyes, knows he has a penchant for mischief. But a nuisance? Her thoughts on that are summed up in the next word she utters, as she takes a step - brushing her golden nose against some chestnut skin not obscured by bone.  “Never.”

Not to her, anyway.

The contact is brief, though she’s still shining bright with her smile when she pulls back - adding “Though I’m not surprised to learn that if you were being a nuisance, you’d be good at it.” To her, Reave seemed like someone who could accomplish anything he wished - even if it was bothering someone else. “Where have you been stirring up trouble?” She asks then, curious where he wanders. There’s a large world out there, so much she has yet to see, but the inspiration to leave Nerine, even for a trip, has not yet come over her.

She likes being here, where she can be found and seen.

@Reave

Messages In This Thread
    lately you've been on my mind - by Israfel - 03-23-2022, 12:30 PM
    RE: lately you've been on my mind - by Reave - 03-25-2022, 10:32 AM
    RE: lately you've been on my mind - by Israfel - 04-23-2022, 10:03 PM
    RE: lately you've been on my mind - by Reave - 04-25-2022, 10:07 AM
    RE: lately you've been on my mind - by Israfel - 05-23-2022, 10:18 PM
    RE: lately you've been on my mind - by Reave - 06-06-2022, 09:32 AM