• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you were way too bright for me

appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

Rezza has grown fond of the common lands of Beqanna. In truth, she’d rather like to see the kingdoms as well, but she’s felt it best to keep her distance for noe. Helice had made at least one visit and while Rezza will need to do so, she’s wanted to let them all realize they are not here to cause trouble. They are not here to do anything at all really, given that they were not exactly given a choice when their home suddenly relocated. This new location, so far, has proven to be far better than the last and she’s hopeful they can be friends with their new neighbors.

Of the three common lands, the river is her usual haunt, preferring to keep close to the water for the sheer fact she would rather not get trapped on land and dry out. While she can survive on land, she cannot live on it. There is a distinct difference. Rezza is strolling along the bank when she spots a white mare up ahead. Her color, though not particularly strange, still stands out well enough that Rezza doesn’t need the screaming jumble of thoughts in the stranger’s mind to find her. Rezza leaves those thoughts well enough alone, knowing there’s likely nothing of actual use to her in there and having no particular interest in the personal problems of a stranger anyway.

Instead, she offers a distraction. ”Hello,” she calls in a friendly enough voice. Despite all the strange appearances she has found in Beqanna, Rezza still feels very other here with her lack of ears and black eyes. At this point she’s gone back to keeping the jellyfish tentacles in her mane because honestly, why not? They were not that strange in this Beqanna, and they were hardly the strangest thing about her. ”Am I interrupting, or would you care for some company?”

REZZA

Photo by mOilacake

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    you were way too bright for me - by Mazikeen - 03-29-2022, 11:43 PM
    RE: you were way too bright for me - by Rezza - 04-01-2022, 12:04 PM