• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She seems to be happy again for the questions answered. "I don't really know where I come from. I woke up down by a river land where the water is always flowing and fresh. The trees and grass around is beautiful and free. It is a beautiful home, but I like to see where I can go! This place is just as beautiful." She seems to trot around in a circle again and has a very bright and cheerful attitude. "I don't really know where I come from nor do I have a family or herd. I am just alone. Like I lost something and forgot it.

She doesn't seem to be all too sad, but goes just a little bit closer to him. "Can Malik show me around here? What do you do here? What can we graze on?" Her eyes spark up with curiosity as she doesn't seem to stop with her happiness. Pushing back the negativity, she doesn't seem to stick with the bad or negative emotions, but only brings out the happiness. 

She pushes her mane up again to look at him, tilting her head from side to side to get a good look and see his dark base color that was quite different from her white base color. At the same time, his eyes made her flicker again with curiosity of him.

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 10-25-2022, 10:23 PM