• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    "Aww... why am I so short?" 

She sadly says, seeing how she still could not reach him at all. He went down closer to her, but still unable to reach him as she was just an ordinary horse with no wings, on horns, nothing really but being an ordinary creature. She watches as he lands down and stays on the ground level with her. 

"Hm, I feel so weak." 

She comments on herself. Listening to him, she jolts as she knew this was her only chance. 

"Don't go back on your words then!" 

She starts bolting it, running ahead in the direction he allowed. Running along the fields first, she was trying to look behind her and running along to not get caught. She would try and make sharp turns and such to not get caught.

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 12-31-2022, 03:18 PM