• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to feel the edges start to burn
    Snowbell would be interested, but she would likely remain more one to steer away at some point... possibly. Who knows, though? She would go around to and feel his feathers brush against her shoulder, but she would feel an odd sense of wary a bit but shrugs it off. He simply knew nothing about her, but she would just be fine with that as she could just get to know him more for whoever he is and whoever he follows under. 

"I suppose I can, but... I can't guarantee that I will follow everything you say. There are things that I wish for, but I will never want to do bad to others overall."

This mare may be harder to convince, although she can be quite curious and have the wish for similar wings, she still would stay true to herself about right and wrong, if anything. She wanted to keep that sense of hers still. Listening to him in every way in terms of just explaining or giving her information about the rules and celestial deities. 

She would look at the path, staring off and taking another breath where she was as if ready to run off in that direction since she was a flightless one. Keeping her gaze out towards it, she would start running down that path.

"Want to see who gets there first?!"

She smiles, running ahead down the path when she knew that she would likely lose since she had no wings unlike @ Ruhr

Messages In This Thread
    i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Ruhr - 03-05-2023, 08:01 PM
    RE: i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Snowbell - 04-26-2023, 10:47 PM